BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bugs, July 2007

This is the continuation of the June bug thread.
  1. Each post here should only contain a brief description of a bug, together with a link to the thread where it is being discussed.
  2. One post/bug!
  3. One bug/post!
  4. No discussion of bugs. All discussions of a bug must take place in the original linked thread

Inconsistency in the way LV handles duplicate values in Combo boxes - the interface does not allow duplicate values, but the property node does.

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=257072

The scale of knobs (and similar objects) cannot be set to hex, octal, or binary format via the properties box.

Broken in 8.2.1, works correctly in 8.0.
Message 3 of 10
(9,430 Views)
See this thread.

I have seen this on many occations but alway forgot about reporting it.

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 5 of 10
(9,328 Views)
Reported in this thread and confirmed by Aristos

Work-around is to use "This VI path" wired to "Open VI.

Ben
Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 6 of 10
(9,323 Views)
I confirmed in LV 8.2.1

See LAVA for an example.

Ben
Message 7 of 10
(9,250 Views)
Hey Ben,
      Has anyone brought that bug from LAVA over to the NI Discussion Forums?  If you or someone else could post here with the bug, we will be happy to report it and issue an ID here in the forums.  Thanks!!

Brian B
Account Manager
National Instruments
Message 8 of 10
(9,178 Views)
It's almost September. I think it really is time we switched to the August bug thread. Smiley Wink

(9,071 Views)

@tst wrote:
It's almost September. I think it really is time we switched to the August bug thread. Smiley Wink

We don't need a bug thread if there are no bugs! 😮
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(9,067 Views)