BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 2012 Features

I know the Beta will be around soon. I also see that there are 13 new features from the idea exchange in development. Does this mean that those are the only ideas from the exchange that will be in LabVIEW 2012 or will more possibly be added? These are all good ideas but there are some that I was really hoping for that got left out.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(14,819 Views)

@Steve Chandler wrote:
These are all good ideas but there are some that I was really hoping for that got left out.

It is not too late to submit your requests to:

1 Christmas Lane

North Pole 01225

--
Tim Elsey
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Message 2 of 10
(14,816 Views)

Santa or Current Resident

1 Christmas Lane

North Pole 01225

Dear Santa,

Please add a button to LabVIEW next to the block diagram cleanup that will look for bugs and clean those up too. And an iPad. No wait - a motorcycle.

Thank you and I hope it is not too cold up there.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

Message 3 of 10
(14,807 Views)

Steve Chandler wrote:

Please add a button to LabVIEW next to the block diagram cleanup that will look for bugs and clean those up too. And an iPad. No wait - a motorcycle.

It's just me, not Santa.

May all your wishes come true.  I am slightly in doubt regarding that "holy button" ...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(14,792 Views)

Steve Chandler wrote:

The original iPad? Not an iPad 2 or a pre-order for the iPad 3? (Santa can do anything, including traveling in time to pre-order the iPad 3.)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(14,771 Views)
Neither. I changed my mind and asked for a motorcycle instead. I didn't get one but I got something even better! I woke up to find my 1225th kudo on 12/25! Thanks dthor!
=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(14,741 Views)

SadSmiley Sad that you had to look at the forums, should have got the motorcycle!!

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(14,653 Views)

Hi

Is it possible to add wavelet decomposition  pt-by-pt like db4 pt-by-pt in signal processing toolkit

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(14,389 Views)

Please post your question in a new thread in the LabVIEW forum.  Your question has nothing to do with the topic of this thread or the Breakpoint forum.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(14,375 Views)

Actually, since this looks like a request for an addition of a feature, you should post it to the idea exchange - http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/labviewideas