BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JLV tops 1000 !

Congratulations JLV !

On pensait tous que tu allais mouiller les bébés avant d'arriver aux milles. Mais ton idée, tu l'avais pas dans les pieds. Tout ça, c'était que des niaiseries.

Hommage donc au roi du clavardage, au plus snoreau de nous tous.

Maintnant qu't'es un grand, j'espère ben qu' on aura l'occasion de s' tricoter une tuque un de ces 4 matins !

Plus que 1000 pour être vraiment consacré ! Hardi petit !

Message Edité par chilly charly le 08-19-2005 02:42 AM

Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

Message 1 of 14
(7,948 Views)
Congratulations!  Keep up the good work.
Message 2 of 14
(7,906 Views)
JLV,

Congratulations for the millenium milestone! 😄

Maybe one of these days we'll have a Movie called "Joe LabView", the guy that cleans up messy diagrams!

... sorry, wrong picture. 😉

Message Edited by altenbach on 08-19-2005 06:40 AM

Message 3 of 14
(7,898 Views)

Congratulations JLV!

As a fellow of the "no-post-at-work" league I understand what it takes to stay involved and I commend you for your efforts.

Durring the Champion's dinner at NI Week 2005 we were questioning why the Developer's Exchange has picked up. At the time I could not answer.

Now that I have time to think more, I now think it is because of the social nature that has been inject by of the current contributors.

JLV, you have been a big part of keeping this place an enjoyable place to hang out. I look foward to reading our comments and reactions to threads. More often than not I find myself breaking the rules and signing in just so I can give you the "5-smiles" your posting deserve.

Again congratulations, and please accept my thanks for making the Exchange a great place to hang out.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 14
(7,863 Views)
Well Done JLV Smiley Happy

Now, a big push and you can catch tst Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Ray.
Regards
Ray Farmer
Message 5 of 14
(7,867 Views)

:D:D:D     :D:D:D     😄        😄    :D:D:D    :D:D           😄         :D:D:D     😄    😄      😄               😄   
😄             😄    😄     :D:D    😄    😄            😄   😄    😄    😄         😄         😄    😄      😄           😄    😄 
😄             😄    😄     😄  😄  😄    😄    😄    :D:D       :D:D:D         😄         😄    😄      😄           :D:D:D
😄             😄    😄     😄    :D:D    😄    😄    😄   😄    😄    😄         😄         😄    😄      😄           😄    😄
:D:D:D     :D:D:D     😄        😄    :D:D:D    😄    😄   😄    😄         😄         :D:D:D      :D:D:D   😄    😄  tions. Smiley Very Happy

Are those enough smileys? One for every 10 posts (and one extra Smiley Happy ).

Thank you everybody!

Wow!  A nice poster with my hero on it 😄

Very kind words, Ben.  Thanks John.

I doubt I'll ever catch up to tst.. the "super-mouse"...  But that's an impressive "congratulations".  That IS a lot of smileys.

I didn't think I'd ever reach this number of posts.  Not in the old forum...
I do agree with Ben that this forum has become more fun, especially with it's new "social" aspect.  In the early days, it felt more as an elite club where people competed agains each other..  The competition may still be there, but it is certainly a friendlier one.. 😄   Maybe just a perception, but this place has become a home for many of us..  I log in late on a Saturday to see Ed Dickens just logged in.  Or Altenbach..

I think we now visit this forum for more than the casual answer and a few stars..  Well,,,,  maybe not for tst 😉

I thank everyone for making this forum a wonderful place to excahnge knowledge and to get to know each other.  I think Molly has done a fantastic job and she deserves a big THANK YOU.

As for the number of posts... the count is high.. and obviously skewed by a record number of "yapin'". 😉
I will be experimenting with more features of LabVIEW in the near future and be able to share some of that knowledge.  It is a fantastic tool.  A lot of fun to work with.  And it is paving the road for the future of software development tools. 

Thanks everybody for being part of this forum and for sharing in the fun.

Good job CC with the list..

Oui... le dernier "sprint" a ete rapide, surtout puisqu'il y avait plusieurs questions facile et tu etais en vacances 😉 

JoeLabView (aka.  Joe Dirt, Joe PipeWrench, Joe-Ke)

😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 :D
😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄
😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄
Message 7 of 14
(7,783 Views)
Congratulations!

Thank you for your time, and effort.  It is all appreciated.
Message 8 of 14
(7,685 Views)

I'm honored to be the first "blue bar" to congratulate you on your impressive achievement. Your contribution makes the forums a fantastic resource for help and promotes the widespread usage of LabVIEW all over the world! Thank you so much and congratualtions!

Kind Regards,

E. Sulzer
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Message 9 of 14
(7,501 Views)

Hey,

Congratulations!!! Your knowledge, support and humor on the forum is greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,

Ankita

National Instruments

Message 10 of 14
(7,489 Views)