BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm old

@oyester wrote:

lvpro didn't say trilobyte, he said trilobite.

8 trilobits is a trilobyte? 😉

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 77
(3,967 Views)

in some far, distant parts of the country, it is referred to as a "trailerbyte".  Which is where inheritance was created for 8 trailerbits (where bits are stored and live).

Message 72 of 77
(3,862 Views)

That's good. I like that.

0 Kudos
Message 73 of 77
(3,828 Views)

Which country Ray? Or did you spend too much time South of the Border? By the way, if you have have the opportunity to drive down Interstate 95 in the US (or some might say misfortune) you will see signs for "South of the Border" for about 100 miles before you get to this enormous tourist trap (actually "parent trap" as it is the kids that are begging to stop) in South Carolina.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 74 of 77
(3,788 Views)

You can drive on I95?! Smiley Surprised

From time spent living in SW CT, I always assumed it was just a giant parking lot!

---
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 77
(3,770 Views)

@thoult wrote:

You can drive on I95?! Smiley Surprised

Of course.  That's how you get to Disney World (with a stop at  Kennedy Space Center)!

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 76 of 77
(3,760 Views)

@LV_Pro wrote:

Which country Ray? Or did you spend too much time South of the Border? By the way, if you have have the opportunity to drive down Interstate 95 in the US (or some might say misfortune) you will see signs for "South of the Border" for about 100 miles before you get to this enormous tourist trap (actually "parent trap" as it is the kids that are begging to stop) in South Carolina.

I must have missed it when I was in SC a few years ago..  In the Greenville area..

0 Kudos
Message 77 of 77
(3,675 Views)