From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel Board

Hi guys!

I have tried to help a guy in this thread regarding the use of the Free Excel Toolkit that tst posted in an earlier post in the Excel Board. Hope it can be of any useSmiley Happy

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
Message 61 of 91
(12,912 Views)

Even - Outstanding examples and information. Thanks for posting.

Message 62 of 91
(12,897 Views)

ThanksSmiley Happy

This forum and it's members has helped me understand LabVIEW and overcome problems and errors. I'm happy to help others and contribute back to the forum.

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
Message 63 of 91
(12,874 Views)

Here is an example reagrding the Free ActiveX Excel Toolkit and macros.

Regards,
Even

Automated Test Developer
Topro AS
Norway
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 91
(12,788 Views)

Hello,

I have been working for quite some time on getting my formatting down when writing to excel. I have several different pieces of data acquistion equipment and each of the data sets are set up a little differently. What I have in excel and what I want in excel are attached. I am attempting to use the write to spread sheet vi. Ultimetly I have one column of data and I would like to break it up and put the data under the respective headers. I know this is vauge but if you need any more information please let me know. I would attach the file but it is rather large and cumbersome. If you need me to attach it let me know. Thanks in advance!!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 91
(12,694 Views)

Thank you for the reply. Is there any way to manipulate the data before going into excel? I am just not familar with activeX, or maybe there is a good tuitorial you could point me toward or some other info?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 67 of 91
(12,674 Views)

Sorry, I was being to subtle and will now have to add to the growing list of posts.  This thread is intended as a repository of links to completed examples (typically in the LV board).  Your questions belong in the LV forum, and if a new and useful example results, then that will be linked in this thread.

Message 68 of 91
(12,673 Views)

If Anyone could Help meor give me any suggestion on this tread, this will help me a lot.

thanks a million

Message 69 of 91
(12,515 Views)

@ery wrote:

If Anyone could Help meor give me any suggestion on this tread, this will help me a lot.

thanks a million

Were the dozen posts that came before that indicated to not post questions (or ask people to look at other threads) not clear?

Message 70 of 91
(12,507 Views)