From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Art :)

http://www.environmentteam.com/art/spare-bits-spare-bots/

telling a story in a picture with minimal parts... whow! 

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 1 of 7
(8,292 Views)

Very cool.

I kinda did something similar back when I was fixing TVs and VCRs....almost 20 years ago. (...does anyone even do that anymore?)

There was always so many bits and pieces laying around, that occassionally it was fun to just solder a bunch of them together.  And playing with coils was always fun.  🙂 

I was never quite this artistic though.  I really like the giant laser/mad scientist one.  Smiley LOL

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(8,275 Views)

@pallen wrote:

I kinda did something similar back when I was fixing TVs and VCRs....almost 20 years ago. (...does anyone even do that anymore?) 

"The word technology means magic.  It's anything that you don't know how it works.  And if it breaks, you have to buy a new one."

I'd love to ask what millennials think TV repair people did.  Do they assume that they just went and bought a new TV for you?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(8,271 Views)

DSCN1445.JPG

Motorola 68000

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 7
(8,261 Views)

@pallen wrote:

Very cool.

There was always so many bits and pieces laying around, that occassionally it was fun to just solder a bunch of them together.  And playing with coils was always fun.  🙂 

I was never quite this artistic though.  I really like the giant laser/mad scientist one.  Smiley LOL

My neighbor put out a 23" flat screen TV (ASUS) ... opened  it   ... blown caps in the SMPS ... kind of standard failure , 30min and 3bugs(!) for the caps ... runs fine now. Asked him if he want's it back, but he seems to be happy to buy a bigger new one :D.

My fav is the last one.   The laser reminds me to Goldfinger .... I missed a big processor table with 0805 007 😉

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(8,247 Views)

here a little DIY  I actually use for a 'tricky' bridge measurement

core man.jpg

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

Message 6 of 7
(8,004 Views)

He looks fairly 'passive' 🙂

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 7 of 7
(7,945 Views)