BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Mark Balla & Dennis Knutson the same person?!

Hi All,

It has been some time I interacted here, except for the Indians thread.

I happened to read this  article about Mark Balla's experience with LabVIEW. Toward its end, there is a message congratulating Dennis Knutson for becoming a Double Knight of NI.

So, are Mark Balla & Dennis Knutson the same person?! Smiley Surprised

Or, have I understood something in that article? Smiley Indifferent

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(10,719 Views)

The simple answer is no. Dennis has been a champion since the program started and Mark was just added to it. Had you been active on LAVA, you would probably know Mark better. Whoever put the article on the site simply included with it two sections which are actually separate from the interview and were probably more clearly separated in the original newsletter.

However, since no one has actually met Dennis, there's no way of dismissing that option. Smiley Wink

(10,714 Views)

We had a similar discussion about what Dennis looks like here .

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(10,696 Views)

@tst wrote:

The simple answer is no. Dennis has been a champion since the program started and Mark was just added to it. Had you been active on LAVA, you would probably know Mark better. Whoever put the article on the site simply included with it two sections which are actually separate from the interview and were probably more clearly separated in the original newsletter.

However, since no one has actually met Dennis, there's no way of dismissing that option. Smiley Wink

I thought he was supposed to be at NI Week this year! Do you mean he managed to remain anonomous throught out the event?

Dennis?

Telll me I am just crazy.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(10,652 Views)

I was supposed to be there.  Got very ill and had to cancel. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(10,646 Views)

This should put all your doubts to rest..Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(10,630 Views)