Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATM CLD Practice Exam Example

Had I completed the project it would have worked flawlessly, been easy to scale, easy to read and well documented.  Of course, planning for requirements that did not exist cost me too much time.  In the real world requirements DO get added and features DO get changed.  It was the only mistake I made! Smiley Very Happy I'll stand behind the design as superior to anything I could have accomplished in 4 hours. (The spec was simplified somwhat when the exam was demoted and removed from use.  Probably, because there were too many failures on time rather than talent.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(4,019 Views)

Hi Guys,

I am not sure whether I should be creating a new post or continue the post from here on. I'll be taking the CLD exam in 2 days time (huhuhu...) and have done the ATM Sample Exam (see attached). I did that in 2 hours & 45 minutes - because that was the only longest time I could isolate myself from being disturbed 😛 I haven't done any documentation on the SubVI's, block diagram or the front panel controls and indicators. My plan is to allocate, at least, about 30 minutes for the documentation. Anyway, I really appreciate it if any of you guys can comment on the style, functionality, etc.

Many thanks!

Shazlan

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(3,961 Views)

II am impressed if you pulled off all that work in 4 hours

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(3,815 Views)