Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD Today!

I'm taking the CLD this afternoon.  Wish me luck.  I looked over the examples and didn't find too much trouble with them so hopefullyt hat means I'm prepared enough.  Getting a little nervous over here.  I always do before an exam, but overall I'm a good test taker, lol. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,876 Views)

Best of luck!

Post back in a few weeks and let us know how you did 🙂

Mallori

Mallori M
National Instruments
Sr Group Manager, Education Services

ni.com/training
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,872 Views)

Thanks I definitely will let everyone know.  Hopefully it's not a disappointing result. I have yet to fail any sort of certification exam though!

Message 3 of 6
(6,866 Views)

Well I took the exam yesterday and it was quite a bit harder than I thought.  The program itself isn't the hard part - it's the time constraint.  Not much as changed for me since college as far as programming exams go.  I always ran out of time then and I didn't quite have enough time yesterday.

Overall the basic functionality and program flow was there and correct, but I didn't have time to debug some issues and finish the last couple states.  I then had to rush some documentation and commenting...

Hopefully it's enough to pass. *crosses fingers*

I'd say practicing speed over anything is the most important part - odds are if you have done any decent programming you know how to do it - just need to make sure you can do it fast enough.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,847 Views)

Don't worry too much on not doing "everything", my solution was not fully functionnal but I lost only a few points

Rodéric L
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,829 Views)

Thanks, that's definitely good to know and a little bit of a relief although I won't find out my results for a while.  I'm hoping that they see what I was trying to do and take into account that I knew what I was doing but ran out of time.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,823 Views)