Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMA Error in Acquisition of Image from 1473R

Hiii...

I am using Frame Grabber NI PCIe-1473R to acquire images from a dragster camera over CamLink interface. I am using “1-Tap 10-Bit Camera with Frame Trigger” example code to acquire images. When I am running the above example code to acquire the images sometimes I am getting blurred images & most of the times I am getting timeout error for DMA FIFO. I have not made any changes in the code.

I am attaching the snapshots of errors & the camera file (for Awaiba Dragster 2x 2k_9_8_14). Please have a look on the scenario & suggest changes to acquire the images properly.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,834 Views)

Please suggest me any document or tutorial for programming & configuration of other paramters of NI PCIe-1473R

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,832 Views)

Glad to see there is also someone else who bought the 1473R

I am using it to get pictures out of a optronic CL600 camlink camera.  In labview 2014. At 10Tap 8 bits.

I started out from one of the 4 examples provided for FPGA frame grabbers. You can have the newest 23MB zipped version of my project folder. I hope it helps.

If you get fifo timeout it can be because: 

• you are not reading out the fifo fast enough,
  • the FIFO  is not deep enough on the FPGA side of the DMA channel
  • the FIFO is not deep enough on the HOST side of the DMA channel. You can set the max number of elements in that part of the FIFO with a property node to an extreme value.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,706 Views)

Hi,

My problem is solved..

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,688 Views)