From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make editable Table in LabVIEW

Just updated with controls that give a square array of selectors:

Flat Table.png

Still a few lines that I can't remove.

Message 11 of 15
(1,669 Views)

I know this message is so old, but GregS - how did you get the Boolean 1D array to look so perfect? I am trying to adopt your method to construct the table with paths. However, I am running into issue where there is extra free empty space around the path control.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,385 Views)

Couple of things help - turning off any autosizing of the cluster, and choosing the indicators carefully.  Here's an example which uses a Classic Path indicator - see if it does what you want.

FlatTablePath.png

Message 13 of 15
(1,372 Views)

Thanks GergS. Good point on "choosing the indicators carefully". I was using the silver path indicator hence my issue. I see that you used the system path indicator.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(1,367 Views)

Yes, the Silver controls do not have a frameless path control like they do have a frameless string.  I think it's actually a Classic rather than a System path that I used (I don't think system controls are so easy to make parts transparent).

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(1,356 Views)