LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ambiguity function

I am new to labview. It would be great if sombody can help me input the Ambiguity function in labview?. I am confused in how to find the time delay and doppler shift in a signal using this formula 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambiguity_function

Sincerely, 

Malik 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,174 Views)

Without knowing more about your application, I can only make suggestions.

One option is using a Formula Node. In a Formula Node, you can type the formula of the function directly (similar to C coding). You wire your inputs on the left, and your outputs on the right. 

Another possible option for you is using the Numeric Integration VI

Either of these should allow you to compute the ambiguity function you're referring to.

-Will

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,127 Views)

I am trying to measure a signal over time. I want to send a wifi signal and compare it to a delayed signal and add up the power of that signal over time. I'm using a USRP and im trying to get a wavefrom showing the received signals over time. I've also looked a the numerical integration VI, but I am having troulbe getting readings from it using sine wave signal values

'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,044 Views)

Could you tell us what you mean when you say "...I am having troulbe getting readings from it using sine wave signal values."

More specifics will help us figure out how to help you.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,010 Views)

The signal that I am sending I want to be able to measure over time and compare the difference between the orignal signal and the delayed signal received. I am trying to develop a code that can capture my sent signals somehow then compare them against eachother then graph the difference between the different signals.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,005 Views)

I think you came to the wrong NI Community.  You are going to have better luck over in https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/ni-sdr-community with USRP related questions.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,000 Views)