LabVIEW Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RAJINIGUTTI

Different Blink Rates for different LEDs

It would be nice if NI could provide the option to BLINK different LEDs at a different rates instead of a constant blink rate that it there at present.

4 Comments
CrystalTech

Yes, more features for the old Front Panel.  I am all for any good updates.  I would add that the blinking colors be set by the user also.  Kudos!

tst
Knight of NI Knight of NI
Knight of NI

I did this experiment some years ago and haven't used it since, so I guess I don't have a need for this feature. You can, however, modify it if you want to work on any control which needs this.

I've mentioned this to an app engineer as well. The button properties should also be accessable in a right clck menu. Similar to how you can pull property nodes with a massive number of options - the same sort of multi-level menu would be helpful to select flashing button features (speed, color, or a particular group).

The ability to make a group of features - to get buttons all the same instead of entering seperate variables for each button and having to keep track of which are which.

Dmitry_Kuramin

Hello, my efforts had succeeded into something like this jpg below.
Look at message 22 here http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Frequency-of-Blinking-for-LED-in-LV/td-p/307931/highlight/false/page...

scr.GIF

Love you, LabView