cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing my tag

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

maybe I am too forgetful or has the option to edit tags been removed? Somehow I can't figure out anymore how to change the tag of one of my posts...

Thanks for assistance Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,158 Views)

Hi Wolfgang,

We are currently investigating this issue and will let you know when we have an update.

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,128 Views)

While not a solution, you can follow the workaround I found out, described on this page:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Feedback-on-NI-Discussion-Forums/How-to-remove-a-tag/m-p/3340021#M13370

The problem is, you can only delete a tag globally, so if you have used it already for several old posts, it is a all or nothing dilemna.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,038 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Wolfgang

This issue has now been fixed. The "View All" link had disappeared from the tag portion of the post. Clicking on that will bring you to the old workflow that allows you to remove tags.

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,926 Views)

Thank you! This is good news 🙂

Let me take the opportunity to ask another question - I was out of office for some time and thus am not up-to-date with all the reported issues of the new web design - I miss the view next / previous topic buttons A LOT. Reading more than a few posts now is very unpleasant.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,923 Views)

Those buttons were there until recently -- this is the first I've noticed and that it has been reported as missing. When did you first realize the buttons were no longer available?

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,921 Views)

today... but today is the first day since 3 weeks I am visiting the forum...

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,919 Views)

We had an update last night, so perhaps this occurred then. We will take a look and report back when we have an update.

~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,913 Views)

The "previous topic" and "next topic" links are now back on forum topic pages.

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~
Message 9 of 9
(3,849 Views)