Feedback on NI Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with attachments.

Solved!
Go to solution

In this thread, http://forums.ni.com/t5/Version-Conversion/LV2011-to-LV2010/m-p/1915993/highlight/false I was able to successfully download the OP's attachments.  I converted them and uploaded them.

Later the OP says he can't download the files.  They show up as 1 KB in size and give a 404 error on clicking on them.  But his originally uploaded files are doing the same thing.  Considering I was able to download the files originally without an error, what changed?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(12,434 Views)

This seems to be a sytemwide issue. Most likely there is a glitch in the system. Hopefully they can fix it soon.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(12,431 Views)

And that "glitch" also affects my avatar icon!

Seems I have to find the original picture and have to upload it again in a different place...

Edit: I found the picture Smiley Wink

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(12,418 Views)

Hey guys,

I've reported this to the vendor. Thanks for the feedback.

Jordan

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(12,415 Views)

--deleted--

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(12,414 Views)

Attachments in message 1, 10, and 11 of this thread http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Problem-read-bytes-at-serial-port/m-p/1916659/message-uid/1916659#U1... are also messed up.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(12,397 Views)

@JordanG wrote:

Hey guys,

I've reported this to the vendor. Thanks for the feedback.

Jordan

It seems to be getting worse as the day goes on.

I have seen at lest one post where a reader found a thread with the answer they need but the attachments are not working.

My AE Nugget is also failing to show the images.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18
(12,385 Views)

It is also attacking images in signatures!

Now its serious. Smiley Tongue

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(12,382 Views)

The problem is still going on. Wouldn't this be an issue with the NI servers, since the files are on the NI servers?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18
(12,359 Views)

I hope this is the kind of situation where once it gets figured out, the problem attachments and their links get restored.  There is a lot of history stored in those attachments and I hate to see them lost forever.  Things like Ben's Action Engine nugget would be a huge loss if the images aren't able to be restored.

I hope there are backups!

Message 10 of 18
(12,347 Views)