BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bugs, October 2010

Different Month, Different Bugs...again!!

Continued from September 2010 bugs list

The posting rules are as always:

• Each post here should only contain a brief description of a bug, together with a link to the thread where it is being discussed.
  • One post/bug!
  • One bug/post!
  • No discussion of bugs. All discussions of a bug must take place in the original linked thread.
Message 1 of 15
(11,115 Views)

I have noticed that since have have installed the LV 2010 F2 Patch, that more often than not, when a do a Clean Up Diagram or Save All, that LV will minimize the Block Diagram that I was working on, that causes some other pane to come to the front.

This is frequently disorienting and a time waster because I have to frequently go find and open the same Block Diagram again.

LV should not close or open any panes unless I specifically request them by some intentional action.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(11,082 Views)

In LV 2010, in DIAdem Report function, if Output file string is not a legal path name, the DIAdem does not generate a file, put it also does not generate an error.

If DIAdem is not able to generate a file, then it should generate an error stating why not.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(11,078 Views)

In LabView 2010, if I use OpenG's New VI to create a New VI at Runtime and then use VI Invoke FP.Open = true and FP.State=Hidden, and then VI Invoke Run VI; the VI will be created and started, but at the time of launch, the VI FP begins to be brought up and "flashes" as a frame for a moment before it disappears and is Hidden. If the FP state=Hidden, then the VI FP should never appear and should not "flash" the screen when it is launched. These flashes are very distracting and considerably degrade the quality of the User Interface.

In my application, I create two such VI's at runtime, and both of them "flash" briefly at launch everytime.

How can this "flashing" at launch be avoided?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(11,077 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(10,714 Views)

R&D (# 252210)

(more details)

Message 6 of 15
(11,068 Views)
Message 7 of 15
(11,048 Views)

(CAR#252270).

(more details)

Message 8 of 15
(11,014 Views)

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Dynamic-Signal-Acquisition/Sound-Vibration-2010-Power-in-Band-is-incorrect/m...

CAR 253595

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 10 of 15
(10,792 Views)