BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indians thread

Same here Partha. Didn't booked tickets. When the tickets are opened in IRCTC website 3 months back, i reached half an hour late to office and surprised to see all the tickets in all the trains have been booked online within 15 min from the start of issue time.

Hmmm so next option is bus only. Will have to stand in queue almost upto 5 hours to get a bus during those 2 days. Very pity. Eventhough the city is well developed, the transport system is not fine.

I am going to apply long leave (maybe a week). Nice to know that you know Tamil very well.

0 Kudos
Message 71 of 1,232
(11,640 Views)

I never depend on IRCTC once I moved to Blore from Chennai before a yr &  a half, because there is only 1 train between Blore & Mdu & only 1 between Blore & Trichy. Smiley Sad

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 1,232
(11,636 Views)

same story mathan....

got the railway ticket almost 2 months ago but that to in waiting with no hopes to get confirmedSmiley Sad

so finally i cancelled it and now going by bus to nagpur....18 hours travelling by bus.......Smiley Sad

by the way where do u work?and where is your hometown?

0 Kudos
Message 73 of 1,232
(11,634 Views)

Shruti G wrote:

seems that you are full ready to be at home...

well same is the case with me....waiting for the 14th to come as i will leave on that day for home.......Smiley Very Happy

Hi Shruti,

I m also planning to leave on 14th itself by taking 2 days off (read as absence like in college, NOT official leave):smileyvery-happy:, since 16th is a holiday for me, to be home a bit early.

Madurai is known for its throughout-night shopping on the approaching days to Diwali. And it is famous for its Jasmine & jasmine-like hot-n-soft Idlis. Smiley Happy

Send me some pure Nagpuri Haldiram sonpapdi. Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 74 of 1,232
(11,630 Views)

Shruti G wrote:

where do u work?and where is your hometown?

I suggest you to read this thread from the beginning, it is all there somewhere along the way. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 75 of 1,232
(11,661 Views)

Arey yaar, you people are busy talking amongst yourself only!!!

nobody replied me. 

i better unsubscribe from this thread. Either nobody replies here and if somebody replies, it turns into a fuming argument without any reason.Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

Somil Gautam
Think Weird
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 1,232
(11,656 Views)

Mathan wrote:

Yes without Ben this thread is without fun. Smiley Wink

For me, Ben is not only fun, but a Web, wealth of information. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 77 of 1,232
(11,643 Views)
information can be fun too.........
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 1,232
(11,641 Views)

better unsubscribe from this thread. Either nobody replies here and if somebody replies, it turns into a fuming argument without any reason.:smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

All your questions are being answered. I dont know where you are being offended.

0 Kudos
Message 79 of 1,232
(11,639 Views)

@partha...

yeah for sure that sonpapdi thing....

provided i have special south indian idlis from you....Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 80 of 1,232
(11,643 Views)