BreakPoint

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations Kevin!

Kevin Price posts a lot. So much, in fact, that he recently crossed the 1K border.

Most of it is boring junk*, but every once in a while he comes up with a great pearl of wisdom (for example, did you know that you can get sub-ms timing resolution in LV if you use set up a task and let it set your pace?).
For those alone, he deserves our everlasting admiration.

Congratulations and thanks for all the cool and interesting stuff. There was a reason he was nominated in the Knights of NI thread.

* No, it's not really boring junk. It's actually a great help to many people.

Congratulations Kevin!

You sure came through for me when I was trying to do some exotic syncronzation betwenn stimulus and measrurements.

Your mastery of NI's hardware is a wondeful gift that has helped many aside from myself.

Oh, and lets not forget the re-shape array. Your reminders about its behaviour has poped to mind many times when coding up fast code.

You have certainly lived up to your "Professor Bunsen Honeydew" icon.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 2 of 7
(9,884 Views)

Congragts Kevin,

All the best

ciao,

Dev

Message 3 of 7
(9,853 Views)

Congrats Kevin,

Keep up the good work.

Joe.
"NOTHING IS EVER EASY"
Message 4 of 7
(9,812 Views)

Congrats Kevin!

Thank you for all your valuable insights.

RayR

Message 5 of 7
(9,753 Views)
Kevin,

Congratulations! Many thanks for all your contributions. 🙂

Christian
Message 6 of 7
(9,741 Views)
Congrats Kevin,

I thought you were long past the 1K mark (If you want to interpret that, it should be taken as a compliment!).  I remember having some very interesting exchanges with you on this forum.

Keep it up,

Shane.

Using LV 6.1 and 8.2.1 on W2k (SP4) and WXP (SP2)
Message 7 of 7
(9,728 Views)