VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veristand DAQmx Deployment error to PXIe6738

Solved!
Go to solution

I am new to using Veristand  and PXI devices, so I'm having difficulty understanding an error message that I get when I try to deploy a Veristand configuration to our PXI system. The error message indicates our PXISlot17_AO device. When I look at this device in the System Explorer, I see that its name is bold and blue. I have no idea what this means. I assume that it is showing me some important status. 

I have no idea where to start looking to fix this problem. Any suggestion on where to go look for the problem or what to read up to try to resolve it will be very helpful.

Somebody was working on our system and might have accidentally changed something to cause this problem. The Veristand configuration was deploying without problems before.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,607 Views)

I believe I found the cause of the deployment error. There were two lines in the mapping diagram that were connected to each other.  

The Veristand configuration is now deploying without any errors.

The PXISlot17 name is still in bold blue in the System Explorer. It would be great top know what this indicates.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,599 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hannes777

@Hannes777 wrote:

The PXISlot17 name is still in bold blue in the System Explorer. It would be great top know what this indicates.

The bold blue indicates that the device is selected as the timing source of the master synchronization device. You can select a different timing source on the Chassis page.

ZYOng_0-1723725713796.png

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,580 Views)

Thank you very much for explaining that 😃

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,577 Views)