From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 USRP RIO Synchronizatio Failed

I am trying to receive 4 channels synchronously using two USRP-2954 RIO and one USRP-2953 RIO in a synchronized setup using an Octoclock CDA-2990. One USRP as a TX and the other two as RXs. I have been working with some of the USRP Streaming examples from LabVIEW and running the example program (Multi-device Synchronized Simple Streaming). I frequently receive the error message "Synchronization failed". I followed the hardware setup in this post: https://forums.ni.com/t5/USRP-Software-Radio/how-to-synchronize-multiple-usrp-rio-294x-devices/td-p/... But still, get the error message "Synchronization failed". Could anyone help sort out this problem? Thanks in advance Hadeel
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,494 Views)

Hi hadeel can you show me picture of your connection ?

CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,481 Views)

Dear Ahmed, Thank you for your reply....I will send you a picture of the connection tomorrow....But below is the diagram of my connection.... hope it's clear.

hadeelobaid_0-1638802652559.png

Best

Hadeel

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,456 Views)

Hi there.... These are pictures of my connection.

Regards

Hadeel

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,429 Views)