SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error using load from ascci

I use the function load from ascci from signal express and receive a mesage :

Error -90904 occurred at an unidentified location
This error code is undefined. No one has provided a description for this code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input.

What can I do in order to avoid this problem , please somebody helps me
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(7,871 Views)
Hi,

I actually have that error defined. This error means: "The X values selected for resampling are not monotonically ascending."

I get this error when configuring my Load from ASCII step to import at least 2 columns, and then changing the Resampling Setup's "Input X values" to be a column who's values are non-monotonic.

The reason for this check is that since this step only produces Time or Frequency data in the X-Axis, the values have to be monotonic.

If you don't think you should be getting this error, you're welcome to post the text file you are trying to load and I can try it.

Phil

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(7,865 Views)
This is the file I wanna read , please check it
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(7,860 Views)
Can you also tell me what version of SignalExpress you are using?

Thanks,
Phil

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(7,858 Views)

I have Labview8.2 anniversary version  and   NI SignalExpress 1.1.1   ... do I need to update the signal express????

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(7,846 Views)

Hi,

I was able to get it working just fine by setting the "Start row" to 22, in the "Parse File" tab. The preview shows you that your values begin on line 22 (whereas everything above that is header information). After setting that value to 22, everything worked fine for me.

I'll check your version to make sure there is no problem with it, but try changing the Start Row.

Let me know.
Phil

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(7,845 Views)
when I  load the file , and I select a column 1 as the x values the program doesn't return a message saying that data are non.monotic , I don't understand why do I have that error ??'
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18
(7,841 Views)
I continue whit the same problem , I need to have information of the time of the waveform , that is why I select column 1 as the X column and until that I don't get any mystake , but when a run the program I continue receiving the message  I made a mistake
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(7,840 Views)
So I was able to do this in SignalExpress 1.1.1, and I do not get any error when using 22 as my Start Row. I am also able to use Column 1 as the Time.

Can you post the project? You'll have to change the extension of the file from *.wbp to something like *.txt for the webpage to allow you to post your project.

Phil

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18
(7,834 Views)
A thing I forgot to say  to you was that I am using the "load form ascci " but inside labview environment , when I work with signal express alone it works very well
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(7,834 Views)