From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE project and log files

I'm new SE user. I need a new project but most settings are same as one exist project, so I use "save as" to create the new project than modify it. Problem is the all log files also show up. If I delete them,it will delete data file in SE data folder but the exist project need them. I can export project setting to XML file, but that is just for record, can not import setting. How to change the log files list in project file but not change the data file in SE data folder? Just like to disconnect them with new created project.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,382 Views)

Hi xiao,

I'm not sure I completely understand what is going on.  But if you're just started working with SignalExpress here is a great resource to help you out.

Getting Started with LabVIEW SignalExpress

http://digital.ni.com/manuals.nsf/websearch/59EAD0E92B869257862575A800741846

Cheers,

Cole R.
National Instruments
Software Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,369 Views)

When you delete a log file from a project, you should be given the option of deleting it from the project or from the project and disk.  What version of SignalExpress are you using and how are you deleting the log files?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,364 Views)