Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simultaneously two waveforms generation

Hello all,

I am trying to generate two waveforms simultaneously using LabVIEW 6.1 by means of DAQPad 6024E for my experiment. The first one is the half sine impact force waveform and the second one is the system's response waveform to the impact. I created text data of both waveforms by using MatLab program. The number of data of each waveform is 10000 data.

In order to generate the waveforms with such number of data on the analog output channels AO0 and AO1 of the DAQPad, i modified the some of VI diagram in the example given by the LabView, that is "Arbitrary Waveform Generator.vi". The modification i performed is the subdiagram "Build Waveforms". In this subdiagram i modified the diagram block for reading my text file. The result i observed is that the waveforms i created can be displayed on the waveform charts. But, as i sent the data of both waveforms to both analog output channel i observed on the digital oscilloscope that the resulted waveforms are truncated to 1000 data.

Can anyone help me to solve my problem?

Best regards,

Noval Lilansa

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,697 Views)

Hi Noval, 

Just to clarify, you are generating 10000 data points to build your waveforms and on your scope you are only seeing 1000 points? How are you verifying this number of points on your scope?  And would it be possible to post some of the code you are working with to generate these signals.

Regards,

Kyle S 

Regional Account Manager
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,681 Views)

Hi Kyle,

Firstly, i thank you for your response. According to my Matlab's program, for 10000 data there are 10 cycles of signal. Since i observed only 1 cycle then i concluded that the number of data is 1000.

I herewith send my LabView program.

Best Regards,

Noval

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,675 Views)

Hi Noval, 

I apologize I do not have LabVIEW 6 installed so I was not able to open all of the VI's to see how the program is actually functioning.  It may be with the loop iteration determing how much data is actually being generated.  If possible, can you send this data to a file and attempt to read how many points the program is generating?

Regards, 

Kyle S

Regional Account Manager
NI
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,661 Views)

a laser diode system that shows simultaneous oscillation at two frequencies using a biperiodic binary grating as an external cavity has been developed for frequency-multiplexed optical-communication systems and optical data processing systems.

[url=http://www.ctswholesalesunglasses.com/][b]wholesale sunglasses[/b][/url]
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,644 Views)