From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triangle waveform

Thank for your help

I 'll show show where it differnt on "Different.jpg".

And the other question, why I get digital signal only p0.0. I didn't the other port.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 45
(5,517 Views)
As I said in my last post, I did notice the difference. No need to post a picture.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 45
(5,510 Views)
I want 3 signal but I don't know how to set channels in front page.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 45
(5,491 Views)
Do you see where the physical channel name is Dev1/port0/line0:7? That means you want to use lines 0 through 7 (8 lines). If you wanted to use lines 0 through 2 (3 lines) then you would use Dev1/port0/line0:2. You can also specify something line Dev1/port0/line0, Dev1/port0/line2, etc. You also have the littel arrow on the right side of the physical channel control. Click on that and then the 'Browse option. You can use CTL-click of shift-click.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 45
(5,482 Views)
Thanks for your help.

I do that you suggest me.But I get signal only port0.0. The other ports (port0.1-p0.2) aren't generate a signal.What 's wrong with my VI. Please you tell me.

And other question the signal that I get is not same graph that I get in the front page.What wrong with my VI.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 45
(5,464 Views)
I have a problem. I try to compare sine wave and trangle wave at low frequency. the triangle is go to the max of amplitude that I insert. but when I insert a high frequency of triangle. A max of frequency (1k hz+)is not max that I insert. Why it not max? Please tell me. Thanks
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 45
(5,412 Views)
Increase the samples/second.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 45
(5,404 Views)

Hello Everyone

I used Mr Michael's code to implement SPWM in LabView. I sent the output to the digital channel of ELVIS II kit. At low frequencies upto 10 Hz, my code outputs proper values. However as I increase the frequency, the output waveshape is correct but the frequency is wrong. While the output should occur at 2000 Hz, the scope shows a reading of 15 or 16 Hz. Please help me troubleshoot. I am attaching the corresponding vi.

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 45
(3,880 Views)

Hi sadhoobagh,

I think I'm going to ned a little more information on your precise set-up. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Is it the ELVIS II+ oscilloscope that you are viewing the signal on? How do you know that for low frequencies the code is giving the correct values?

Regards,

James D.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 45
(3,856 Views)

Hi James

I have made different codes for removing the problem of low frequency but every program outputs only low frequency. I am attaching one more code which has the same problem. The ELVIS oscilloscope was ON during the whole duration. When I dumped the output on the Analog channel of ELVIS, the output was of correct magnitude and proper frequency. However since I require atleast 8 output signals and ELVIS has 2 analog channels hence I need to output at the digital channel only.  Till 10Hz the output signal frequency matches the expected value and the same is obtained on the scope.

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 45
(3,851 Views)