From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error launch RFSG Soft Panel

HI.

I have Labview 2016. I set up new drivers Jan.2019. And when I launched RFSG soft panel I have an error:Error.png

What I must do to launch panel? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,718 Views)

Hi Valentin87,

This is usually a result of your firewall blocking the application.  Can you verify that LabVIEW and the RFSG Soft Front Panel are not blocked by your security software?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,677 Views)

No, firewall is not block.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,672 Views)

Do you get this error when opening any of the other soft front panels or is just this one?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,663 Views)

This error only in RFSG panel.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,659 Views)

If it's only affecting the NI RFSG soft front panel, trying to reinstall just NI-RFSG is a good next step.  Also, in LabVIEW check the Machine Access settings for the VI driver to see if it's allowing all IP addresses (http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361P-01/lvhowto/settingtcpipaccessforvisrv/).

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,630 Views)

As a troubleshooting step, can you try launching the NI-RFSG Soft Front Panel as Administrator?

I.e., click Start, find the Soft Front Panel, right click and Run as Administrator.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,625 Views)