From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM Toolkit Help

Hi everyone, 

I have a LabView program running on an sbRIO 9627 board however when the program is finished deploying to the board, it completes with an error telling me I have not downloaded the Software Calibration Management package to the board itself.  I have confirmed that my computer (host) has this toolkit and tried to download the SCM package onto the board from NI MAX, however I am getting an error message telling me there are dependency issues without actually telling me which files are affected.  I am at a loss on how to download these files or fix the error in LabView as I already tried to redownload the software to the board and have checked all relevant files on the host.  Hopefully someone can help me out.  I have attached three screenshots, one of the error in LabView itself, one of the packages I am trying to download to the board, and one of the error MAX gives me after trying to download.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,454 Views)

Hi Ryan,

It looks like some files from the Software Calibration Management Toolkit are missing. My first instinct is to try redownloading the software. It sounds like you are going about deploying software the correct way.

However, I would reach out to LHP Engineering Solutions, as they will have more knowledge on this specific toolkit. You can reach them at either technologysolutions@lhpes.com or by phone at (210) 556-3316.

Thanks,

Timothy D.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
Message 2 of 3
(2,423 Views)

Thanks!  I'll give both of those a try.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,413 Views)