Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when trying to compile code to cRIO 9024

Hello,

I've been trying to compile a bunch of Labview programs to my cRIO-9024 (custom made and examples) using the fpga mode and I keep on getting the same error message. I've posted a screen shot of it below. Can someone please help?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(5,967 Views)

Hi Mswn,

You have to change your firewall settings before LabVIEW could sneak out and write something to a text file. LabVIEW must have enough permissions from OS ( for example Windows firewall) to write/change something in notepad. 

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(5,957 Views)

I've disabled my firewall and I still get the same message.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(5,955 Views)

Online, it is stated that the most likely prognosis for this error is when you're trying to run the VI code when another one is being run. However, I do not have any other program open other than the one I'm trying to run. I've also disabled my firewall. Can this be an issue with how I've installed the cRIO? 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(5,942 Views)

Upload your VI so I can see better. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(5,937 Views)

I've been trying different types of code. One of them was completely blank, and it still doesn't work. I've also tried to upload the code without the Ethernet cable plugged into my laptop and I get the same error. Might it be a problem with how I installed/setup the cRIO? I'm thinking about installing/reinstalling everything. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(5,931 Views)

Before uninstalling anything, would you mind uploading the VI here on this post? Or are you facing problems even in uploading code HERE??

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(5,929 Views)

This is taken from the examples for Labview and the one that I'm trying to implement. 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(5,912 Views)

What is the problem in it? By the way I can't see any function "Write To Text File" ( as what I have seen in the snapshot you provided) in the VI you have just uploaded. 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(5,902 Views)