Quick Drop Enthusiasts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Drop Keyboard Shortcut - Mission Control for Multi-Frame Structures

Great job Flo!

I just tested the 2010 version with LV2013, with three replacement, it just work fine (Sart Assynchronous Call + Wait Assynchronous Call are not available in LV2010 - limitation of Save for previous version).

The save for previous version should work from LV2011 (introduction of thoses primitives)

I agree with Darren's "dismiss" suggestion. I've been able to loose the frames by clicking an other VI, this letting me think the QD was crashed - the frames were hidden by other VIs.

Regards,

Mathieu.

Message 11 of 16
(688 Views)

Thanks Mat I am working on it

(Yes I forget that time when Start an Asynchronous Call Node were not existing ^^)

A bientôt,

Flo

Flo

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(688 Views)

Hi James,

I've just post a verified version for LV13

Best Regards,

Flo

Flo

Message 13 of 16
(688 Views)

Cool idea.  I like the concept, but many of my structures take up a significant amount of the window so when I invoke this, I get a screen covered with many overlapping images.  Have you considered making thumbnails instead and scaling them so they fit the screen with the least amount of overlap?  That would be closer to the behavior of the Mission Control feature.

-John
------------------------
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(688 Views)

I thought about suggesting scaled-down images, but the value of the feature (to me) really is being able to see all the subdiagrams at the same time in a readable manner. The change to bring them to front as they're being moused over was helpful. Also, if we could get the images to be displayed across all monitors, I think that would be helpful too.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(688 Views)

scaling could be made an option. Perhaps using the scroll wheel could set the zoomFactor property on the image...

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(688 Views)