PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"“current limit” " means "compliance" or "range"?

Santhosh,

thanks for the info "NI DCPower driver handles AutoRange feature i.e., only on the software side..." . Software side is fine. Have NI developed some code to share? or do I have to write the code in Labview myself to achieve Auto-range? I think this "auto-range"  is a general use function, almost every user need it. NI should have something written, which would save user a lot of times. If you are still in touch with NI development guys, please let them know.

regards,

Ted

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(539 Views)

Santhosh,

since you have experience with NI Semiconductor testing system, and most of our application is testing semiconductor device. I wonder if there is a designated board for semiconductor testing related questions. or can you help connect to NI's department of doing such test? because we are encountering several hardware/software issues when testing some company transistors. 

regards,

ted

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(528 Views)

I think the problem is for source limit/range vs measurement limit/range

does anyone knows how to setup measurement range for NI SMUs? I only see options to setup for source limit/range

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 24
(361 Views)

Sourcing and measuring use the same range because on the hardware it is the same circuit.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 24
(352 Views)