PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

datasocket

I've been using datasocket to receive data from another computer which is for DAQ and it seemed to work pretty well,but today it crashed with a message "Failure in thread.c at line 1849".and some days ago ,I also met with another question that was the data that my computer recieved were unchangeable while another computer mentioned above worked well.By probe i've found that the data wrote to datasocket server were right,then I restart my application,everything seems to go well,but this cann't please the customer.
I'm looking forward your answer.
sincere
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,659 Views)
Your first question about the thread.c is probably a fluke and will hopefully not happen again. As for your second question about incorrect data being transferred you may want to look at the way you are retrieving the data. To determine whether it is the sender or the reciever you may want to use some of the examples from datasocket in the help system to help narrow down the issue. The problem may simply be in the way that you are sending or retrieving data. Without more details though it is hard to diagnose your problem.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,659 Views)
Your first question about the thread.c is probably a fluke and will
hopefully not happen again. As for your second question about
incorrect data being transferred you may want to look at the way you
are retrieving the data. To determine whether it is the sender or the
reciever you may want to use some of the examples from datasocket in
the help system to help narrow down the issue. The problem may simply
be in the way that you are sending or retrieving data. Without more
details though it is hard to diagnose your problem.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,659 Views)