From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous data acquisition

Hi all,

I would be grateful if someone can help me regarding this problem, when I do data acquisition (Continues acquisition) using RFSA fetch IQ (1 Rec, 1 Ch) , it shows an error message which is” the requested data has been overwritten in memory, so it is no longer available for fetching “, by the way, I am using sample rate 5MS/S and the number of samples is 1M.  Please advice

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,389 Views)

Any support?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,370 Views)
You haven't provided the device you are using, the code, or even the programming language.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,364 Views)

OOh, sorry, It's the first time for me to ask aquestion here. Anyway, I am using PXIe-5622 as mentioned in the attached file, with labview code.  what  should I do to overcome this issue?? thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,359 Views)

Can you share any code that is showing the error?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,339 Views)

Sorry for being late to answer you, I was trying to solve it, but i really give up now, please have a look for the code.

As I understand the digitizer is converting the data at smaple rate let's say 10 MS/S and the number of smaples to fetch is only 1M.thus, it shows me this message because the memry of the digitizer is full. I've added TCLK, but it doesn't work with me... Is there any other useful way to synchronize RFSA(S) and RFSG(S) with each other and overcome this issue. Sorry for this long message.

Regards

Azam

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,293 Views)

I've attached the all vi(s) that related to this code

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(4,292 Views)

photo for rfsa

0 Kudos