NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Group N] NIYANTRA 2013:Ask Your Mentor

Sir,

Can I use hardwares from third party(available in market other than NI) which can be compatible with labview to implement my project??

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 23
(3,582 Views)

Hi Ganesha

You can use third party hardware which is compatible with LabVIEW. NI also loans hardware for Niyantra. You can look it up here. https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-30191

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 23
(3,582 Views)

Sir,

Actually i wanted hardware other than those specified in the list. What do I do in this regard? Can I buy them from NI or outside? Also are all hardware's(NI or available outside) compatible with all versions of LABVIEW?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 23
(3,582 Views)

You can use other hardware, but you might want to check if LabVIEW drivers for the hardware exist.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 23
(3,582 Views)

sir,

can we use 3rd party boards(psoc evaluation kit) to interface with sensors, and then pass the data to LABVIEW for processing?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 23
(3,582 Views)

sir,

In video presentation i need to show the demo of my project or it is show a real time implementation?? because my project is about "Automatic fault locating and control in distribution system" so if i need to show demo of 1 phase faults or 3 phase real time faults?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 23
(3,582 Views)

Respected sir,

I am doing Home automation with energy genetrification project. I need 4 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs. So i need to buy DAQ box. So kindly guide to buy me a correct DAQ box with low cost.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 23
(3,582 Views)

Sir
I am trying to interface can and iso 9141 protocol using my arduino board. So far i have not been able to do so.
Is there relevant ni product that supports it?
The sbRIO and usb 9234 boards seem to support them. Can you please confirm, for both the protocols.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 23
(3,582 Views)

How to develop android application using lab view????

And how to track mobile through GPS in lab view software???

Do you provide any hardware for GPS simulation???

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 23
(3,582 Views)

Yes you can.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 23
(3,582 Views)