NIYANTRA Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Group S] NIYANTRA 2013:Ask Your Mentor

This is the team-mentor interaction space for all the NIYANTRA 2013 teams belonging to Group S If your team belongs to this group,this is the place you should be interacting with your mentors.

Make Sure You Read this Document Carefully Before Starting.

This group is being mentored by Mr Chinmay Mishra & Ms Meena Konidala (National Instruments)

Click here for the Group Allocation List

Message 1 of 11
(11,402 Views)

Hello Sir,

We are very thankful on the allocation of mentors.We are doing a project on Smart Library.

We are trying to control a DC Motor by connecting it to LabVIEW through VISA and RS 232 cable.

But,the output of RS 232 cable is ASCII value.How do we convert this into Binary Byte values in the LabVIEW and then send it via RS 232?

Do we need a serial to parallel converter compulsorily or is there any other way of communicating with the motor?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hima Bharat And Team.

Message 2 of 11
(6,676 Views)

Sir,

• how to train OCR in VDM to recognise space between words?   Is there a predefined character set available to use  for OCR?
  • How to convert text read by OCR to .txt file for further use?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(6,676 Views)

Hello sir :

We are completed our project video shoot,how I send for project attachment.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(6,676 Views)

Hello Sir :

This is for our  Project video attachment  in  Niyantra 2013

Our Video URL is  : http://youtu.be/Ppllx33xe34

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(6,676 Views)

Dear vigneshece11

Great to see your project completed. Please wait for us to share the steps with the team regarding submission of final projects.

vigneshece11@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Sir :

This is for our  Project video attachment  in  Niyantra 2013

Our Video URL is  : http://youtu.be/Ppllx33xe34

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(6,676 Views)

sir,

i am doing a project on automatic injection system. I have developed the image processing program using matlab and sucessfully interfaced it with labview vi, image aquisition vi has image as output but input at matlab vi doesnot have supporting data type for taking image as input. Please let me know how to tackle it.

moreover for driving motors can i use external microcontroller and pass the output of labview vi serially to microcontroller and program it in embedded c for motor operation.

thanking you in advance

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(6,676 Views)

hello

my evaluvation period for labview has expired..could u pls tell me what to do???

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(6,676 Views)

How to develop android application using lab view????

And how to track mobile through GPS in lab view software???

Do you provide any hardware for GPS simulation???

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(6,676 Views)

Hello sir :

When the Project Contest Finalist selection date

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(6,676 Views)