NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create containers in Array of Container in Locals or File globals in teststand using Labview

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, 

I am trying to create containers of array and in it different containers, which contains some elements with different values.

For that I am using for example Excel file and in it I have create one table, first row is the name of element and second row is value of element and same for third row is also different values.

I want to create sub container in arrays of container like first row should be the element and second row is value and after reading second row its create new container in that again first row should be the element and third row should be the value of elements and same for next row.

here in attachment I tried to do so, but some how I am not able to create separate container as per row change. please guide me how to solve this problem 

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards, 

Ankit.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,930 Views)

Hope we have separate Board for TestStand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,922 Views)

Is it possible to change the board now?? or do I have to do post again??

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,914 Views)

Hope Your question is something different but accepted solution for different option, which may mislead others, if you found answer by your own you can post the method used and then can accept as a solution

Just My suggestion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,894 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author AnkitRamani

No I havent found the correct solution for it.

And as I have posted this in wrong thred so, I just wanted to delet this post. but somehow I havent found where to delet.

That is why I just mark as solved, so its not bother more.

But anyways here in attachment there is vi, that is atleast able to create the containers of array in teststand.

what I want is to create the array container and in teststand with having subcontainers.

Thanks agin for all help.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,844 Views)