NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add values to result

Hi,
I am looking for option to create some tables with result values (and other options)  programmaticly from cvi.
Can i get something more then onew table with result array values??
Importantly, I don't want to use teststand gui definitions but definitions from my cvi code

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,883 Views)
Hi pdobkes,

When you say tables are you referring to the table controls within CVI?  Could you give more details on which options you are specifically looking for?  Also is this while a sequence is running or before it executes?  I assume when you say you don't want to use the TestStand gui definitions you are referring to the things such as the SequenceView control?  Is there a particular reason you have decided against using these?
Pat P.
Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,855 Views)

I am talking about reports in teststand, i mean table, it simple html table in the report. So i looking for ability to create tables, more then just one table with ResultsArray values 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,843 Views)
Hello pdobkes,

If I understand your question correctly, you are asking how to add new html tables to the TestStand report.  Normally this would be done through the TestStand process model.  This is where the report is actually generated.  I have listed some links below that explain how TestStand reporting works, and also a document that explains how to add more results to the result array which will then include them in the report.

Report Generation Explained

UnderStanding and Modifying Result Collection

Pat P.
Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,823 Views)