cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Find the Termination Status in Cleanup

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello All,

I am working on a project where my log results is handled separately in a LabVIEW module where i keep my test data in a separate parameter.

I am calling the log results module in cleanup Step Group, during Normal Exit the Log Results will Log Normally but when it hits the Cleanup during Termination I wanted to Provide POP UP for the user Whether to log results or not based on which i need to decide my action.

Now how to find/ monitor the status of termination.

Tried with this function "RunState.Execution.GetTerminationMonitorStatus" but no use

Your suggestion will be helpful

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,150 Views)
Solution

Sorry I found the result in the Following way

Hope this may be useful to others

Used TetsStand API in LabVIEW in the Following way

Setup StepGroup

1.TSUtility.llb\TestStand - Initialize Termination Monitor.vi

N

Main Step Group

N.

CleanUp Step Group

1. _TSUtility.llb\TestStand - Get Termination Monitor Status.vi   (Gives termination Status)

N._TSUtility.llb\TestStand - Close Termination Monitor.vi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,123 Views)

For what it's worth, you could still do this directly in TestStand using the RunState.Execution.GetStates method; from the help:

GetStates Method

Syntax

Execution.GetStates ( runState, termState)

Purpose

Returns the current state of the execution.

Remarks

Note  When a user interface that uses TestStand UI Controls needs to obtain the state of the execution, National Instruments recommends using the ApplicationMgr.GetRunState method or the ExecutionViewMgr.RunState property instead of directly calling the Execution.GetStates method on the execution.

Parameters

runState As ExecutionRunStates

[Out] The running state of the execution.

termState As ExecutionTerminationStates

[Out] If the execution is terminating, this value indicates how it is terminating.

Message 3 of 3
(3,096 Views)