From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating report for Mainsequence & subsequences

Hi All,

Can someone help me to setup or config my teststand software for getting details of failed results for both main-seq and sub-sequences.

I can get the report for Limit test result OK if using in main-sequence however if I have all my Limit Tests in sub-sequence then calling it from main-sequence the report only indicated where is FAILED but not actual Test results.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,350 Views)

Hi NotHon,

Is your subsequence in a new thread? If so, this example should be relevant: https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-5059

Humphrey H.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,337 Views)

@NotHon wrote:

Hi All,

Can someone help me to setup or config my teststand software for getting details of failed results for both main-seq and sub-sequences.

I can get the report for Limit test result OK if using in main-sequence however if I have all my Limit Tests in sub-sequence then calling it from main-sequence the report only indicated where is FAILED but not actual Test results.

Thanks

The default behavior of teststand is to do what you are asking for, so perhaps you have disabled results in the subsequence or have otherwise made changes to the default behavior.

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,319 Views)

Hi All,

I already got my problem fixed but don't ask me why and how.

Basically I created a new subsequence and copy all the contents into it and bingo! all the test results are there.

Thanks for your input.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,303 Views)