NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Utility

As far as I can tell, it's impossible to get the Teststand Deployment Utility to work.

It also appears to be impossible to make contact with anyone at NI who can shed light on the total dysfunctionality of the utility.

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,168 Views)

Hey Paul,

I'm the TestStand Product Support Engineer at NI, and I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Deployment Utility. I've been working with one of our Applications Engineers on some issues you brought to us, so I'm assuming this is related to the same issue--if not, please let us know. Regarding the existing issue, we'd like to set up a remote screenshare session with you to take a look at what's going on. The Applications Engineer should be contacting you soon to figure out a time that works for all of us. 

If you would like to get some input from the other forum users, please feel free to post some details on the issue you're experiencing. I'll look forward to working with you soon to troubleshoot this.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,154 Views)

Hi Paul,

As Daniel our Product Support Engineer mentioned, we are more than happy to set up a screenshare session with you to further troubleshoot the issue whenever you are ready. I do apologize that you have been experiencing this inconvenience, and we will make sure that won't happen anymore as we highly value our customer success and experience with NI products.  

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,100 Views)

Hi,

Sorry for jumping in on this thread but I'm having issues too with getting the Deplyment Utility working. I'm using TS & LV 2013 and trying to deploy to PCs with a TS Base Deployment Licence and LV RTE.

Anyone willing to help with a remote screen to show me how to do this once would be great!

Thanks in advance,

Cathal

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,974 Views)

I would suggest creating a new thread for this issue. We won't be able to remote in, but we can work with you if you have a more specific question.

Regards,

Brandon V.

Applications Engineer

National Instruments 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,963 Views)