NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTD and CTA Practice Exams

@Raj.LabviewArchitect wrote:

I have a doubt in the new format of the CTD exam. In the new format, there are some requirements to customize station settings. These modifications are specific to the system and will not get reflected in another system if I submit only my sequence. What is the procedure to submit the code after completion? Should I submit the sequence along with the configuration file? or should I create a deployment along with the configuration file and submit the deployment?

If you look at the practice exam, there is so environmental settings being altered.  It is purely create a sequence.  There is a horrible copy-paste error in the prep guide, so I'm hoping those environment setting requirements are also copy-paste and/or left over from the old exam format.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 61 of 80
(3,587 Views)

The old exam format was multichoice questions. So, there's no chance of copy paste error in the sample question. I'm also attaching the sample question here for quick reference. 

And yes, the sample exam solution had no environmental settings altered and it was just one sequence. I too hope the station setting requirements are just some error in preparing the question. Planning to take the exam within a week. Will update my findings here after the exam.

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 80
(3,583 Views)

I would plan on being able to change your station settings. It's not hard for them to zip up the configuration files with the sequence you submit. Then they can recreate the environment on their end to test it.

0 Kudos
Message 63 of 80
(3,563 Views)

Could someone please post new links to the CTA practice exam?  Since Adobe Flash Player is not longer able to run as of Jan 12, 2021, the original links are inaccessible.

Steven Dusing
CLA, CTA
Message 64 of 80
(3,333 Views)

Same question, was looking to use the site for CTA prep. 

Is no longer available. 

If anyone has been able to find way around, kindly inform. 

Asad

0 Kudos
Message 65 of 80
(3,323 Views)

Hi Jigg,

I am not able to access the CTA exam site due to the adobe flash player issue. Could you please share the updated link if available.

Thanks in advance,

Pranay

0 Kudos
Message 66 of 80
(3,264 Views)

Hey Everyone.  I've been super busy.  I'll get to it when I can.  Thanks Adobe... 🙂

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
Message 67 of 80
(3,259 Views)

Hi Jig,

I am Planning to take CTA Next Month, I am following TS II Material & Architecture series Course.

Now I wants to follow your CTA Practice Exam , But Now its not working , Could you please Do it ASAP for Us. 

Thanks in Advance. 

Sravankumar Atla
CLD || CTD
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 80
(3,126 Views)

Hi Jig,

Could you please do it ASAP for us. It will help us a lot.

Thanks

Sravankumar Atla
CLD || CTD
0 Kudos
Message 69 of 80
(2,852 Views)

Sorry been busy.  I haven't had time to update the practice exam for the CLA.  Please PM me if you need a word doc copy.

jigg
CTA, CLA
testeract.com
~Will work for kudos and/or BBQ~
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 80
(2,842 Views)