NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch sequence looping

Hi all! I am new to TS but am coming up to speed very quickly. I am currently setting up a batch model test for a burn in system and I need to run for a set amount of time with the same UUT's.  The sequence works like this:

1. set up all the common stuff (test equipment, objects, etc..)
  2. test socket 1
  3. test socket 2
  4. test socket n...
  5. create reports for iteration
  6. test socket 1
  7. test socket 2
  8. test socket n...  
  9. create reports for iteration....and so on until we hit the selected amount of time.

Seems pretty basic but I can't figure out how to get the model to stop bringing up the serial number entry form again and retain the BatchUUT/Test socket info with a  new report. Can someone point me in the right direction here?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,673 Views)

Hi

I use something similar to what you need, but for Sequential model. Maybe you can adapt it to Batch Model

In the PreUUT callback, I check the variable Parameters.UUT.UUTLoopIndex. If its value is 1, it means that it is the first time that this callback is executed, so I display the Serial number popup. If its value is greater than 1, it mean that this callback already executed. In my case I stopped the execution (Parameters.UUT.UUTLoopIndex == 1). In your case, you could just skip the serial number popup and go on

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,638 Views)