TestStand 2021 is out now and available for download.
The exciting release of TestStand 2021 includes an overhaul of the Sweep Loop Step.
Key updates include:
TestStand Sweep Loop Step Improvements
- Create nested and parallel sweeps of parameters by changing the level of one or more parameters in a Sweep Loop step.
- TestStand automatically creates a variable when you specify a parameter name.
- Choose between Static and Dynamic mode to specify whether values for a Strategy are specified using constants or expressions.
- Use the Table View to interact with values and test vectors resulting from a sweep across selected parameters at edit time and run time. Functionality includes the ability to enable or disable, filter, and export test vectors.
- At execution time, the Table View displays captured data as well as the parameters in the Sweep Loop step.
- Import and export parameter and test vector data to or from a CSV file.
For additional information view the ReadMe.