From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional ATML schemas supported by TestStand

Are there any plans to implement support for additional component ATML schemas in TestStand such as:

Diagnostics
TestDescription
Instrument
TestConfiguration
UUTData
TestStation
InterfaceAdapter

Currently, only the TestResults schema is implemented.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,171 Views)
Hey Ryan,

Unfortunately at this time we only have support for the Test Results and Session Information Schema.  We are looking at supporting additional reporting options and possibly ATML schemas in the future.  If there is something specific you are looking for, I would recommend sending it into our Product Suggestion center.  This can be reached here.

Message Edited by Patrick P. on 05-21-2007 10:27 AM

Pat P.
Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,138 Views)

Pat,

Thanks for the information.  I learned recently that there was support in ATML for the additional schemas and wondered what NI's plans were.  I am interested in providing diagnostic and calibration information to the user and was wondering when and if I would be able to take advantage of those options in TestStand.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,131 Views)
Ryan

In a future version of TestStand, National Instruments plans to support ATML Test Description to TestStand Sequence file conversion.
Other ATML related schemas are currently being reviewed, but no decision has been made yet.

Can I contact you to better understand how you plan to use ATML schemas in your application?

Regards
Anand Jain
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,125 Views)
Anand,
Sure, feel free to contact me.  My e-mail is rwright@control4.com and my phone is (801) 523-3113.
Thanks,
Ryan
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,085 Views)