From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

关于N4010在teststand 中的应用——————急

thank you for your help,now I'll tell you good news,when I updata my LabVIE version from 7.1 to 8.2 it can works,so is the Lv 7.1 can not support .net reference?

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(1,283 Views)

Jac -

LabVIEW 7.1 should handle .NET references, there might be something special about this particular Agilent .NET assembly that LabVIEW 7.1 was not handling properly, but LabVIEW 8.2 is.

In any case, I am glad it is now working and think you will come to like LabVIEW 8.2 a lot better than 7.1.

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

Manooch H.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(1,267 Views)

One thing you may want to check if you do want to continue testing in LabVIEW 7.1 is whether or not you added the assembly to the .NET Assembly References dialog box. To get to this dialog box, go to Tools»Advanced».NET Assembly References.

If your assembly has not been added, you can try adding it and see if that changes anything.

Manooch H.
National Instruments
Message 23 of 24
(1,263 Views)

Yes I am sure I have added the assembly to the .NET Assembly References in previous program. so Don't know why.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 24
(1,248 Views)