NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

关于N4010在teststand 中的应用——————急

N4010测试WLAN产品,采用Labvie+teststand平台,在一个Labview VI中调用Agilent .net driver 打开仪器 并将该动作产生的Reference 传递到一个全局变量中,再在下一个VI中调用该Reference直接测量,每次都有出错。但是若在同一VI中执行打开仪器再测量就没问题。请问,该如何将Reference传递到下一个子VI?附上图,
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 24
(6,189 Views)

You may create a local variable in Teststand instead, and try it again.

Good Luck!

Best Regards,
Tao Hou
NISH
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 24
(6,142 Views)

Yes, I have already tryed it and still fail.thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 24
(6,140 Views)

I'm going by the translation so I'm not sure if I understand the problem, but one thing you might try is make sure that you have the Reserve VIs setting checked in the LabVIEW adapter configuration dialog box (this is the default, but might have gotten unchecked). Reserving VIs is necessary for a reference opened in a VI to live longer than one call.

Hope this helps,

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 24
(6,127 Views)

Hi Doug ,thanks for you comments,

can you describe it more detailed,I checked Item  Reserve Loaded VIs for Executiou in the LabVIEW adapter configuration and it had been selected already.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 24
(6,099 Views)

If it's already set then that's not the problem. The problem that occurs if it's unset is that the VI is then only reserved while actively running and unreserving a VI will cause its references to get freed. I'm not sure if this is a problem for all kinds of LabVIEW references, but it's at least a problem for some of them. I'm not a LabVIEW expert so perhaps someone else can explain it better or in more detail, but my understanding is that as long as you have that setting checked and aren't unloading the VI after it executes (you'd have to change the unload option on the step for this to happen) you should be ok.

-Doug

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 24
(6,079 Views)

JAC-HU,

From Doug's comments, we should probably verify that you are not unloading your code modules unknowingly or unwantingly. Please try the following.

Navigate to Edit»Sequence File Properties. Change the Unload Option to Unload when sequence file is closed. Also, make sure that your sequence file only consists of two steps, the first VI which opens the reference, and the second VI which then attempts to use the reference.

Please let us know how this goes. Provide screenshots of your sequence (should contain two steps), and Sequence File Properties.

Hope this helps.

Manooch H.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 24
(6,055 Views)

thank you manooch H,

based on your comments I skip other steps only remain two steps relevant to N4010 in my sequence,see attached pictures

thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 24
(6,040 Views)

Please attach the sequence file and vis that you took screenshots of. One thing that seems strange is the extension of your two VIs, so it might just be easier if I could look at the files.

Manooch H.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 24
(6,023 Views)
here are the sequence and VIs
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 24
(5,988 Views)