NI Linux Real-Time Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Linux RT - XML Parser Library

I am looking at developing a c++ application which uses libxml2 library, to allow me to parse XML files. Does anyone know if the NI Linux RT distrubution includes any XML parsing library? if not does anyone have a suggestion which is best.

I have access to the Linux RT OS via ssh, so it may be possible to include a reference to the Libxml2 libary  /usr/include/... I have included this link: http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,16783.0/prev_next,prev.html#new

Thanks for help, if you need more details please reply.

Tim

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,001 Views)

Does anyone know if the NI Linux RT distrubution includes any XML parsing library?

Yes. To see what is available do "opkg update" and then "opkg list" at the prompt, and search the result for what you need. In this case you'll find libxml2 among the matches.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,387 Views)

Excellent thank you for information... i can confirm libxml2 is installedlibxml2.png

Do you have any guidance on how to use the the libxml2 library. Currently i'm looking at build at c++ project and compiling in eclipse for the NI sbRIO-9651.

However i'm running into quite a lot of errors when trying to reference the libxml2 header files in eclipse.

The errors are "underfined reference to 'xmlCheckversion'"

Am i missing something?

errors.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,387 Views)

Sorry, I'm not familiar with that particular library. We just package the standard configuration of it, so online references on the wider internet should be applicable.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,387 Views)