From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI Linux Real-Time Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cursor Reference Invalid for cRIO 9030

I found this potential bug with the event structure in a cRIO 9030. If you look at the picture below I get the position from a cursor two different ways. The first is through the event structure's Cursor Reference output, and the second is using the XY Graph'sProperty Node to get the Cursor Reference. Using the event structure I get an error 1055 saying the reference is invalid. It works fine using the XYGRaph's Property Node.

I know Cursor VIs are not supported on the Linux.

What worries me, and I show this in the picture of the probe below, is that the references I get back are different. So this may be a bug of a larger problem of event structures returning incorrect references.

Cursor Block Diagram.pngCursor Probe.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,914 Views)

Hi LJHerskowitz!

I recommend contacting your local support team with this issue. This issue is in the realm of support and also something we will want to further investigate and document.

If you have any questions on who to contact then please feel free to message me and I can help you get started.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,598 Views)