NI Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to NI LabVIEW 2009 - 2017 (64-bit) Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit

I'm working w/ NI R&D to make this happen soon.

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 66
(4,585 Views)

Is there a reason that this is not part of ni.com/downloads or better documented? The compatibility chart says that this toolkit does not work with 64-bit LabVIEW. I would like to update the compatibility chart or create a KB about this, please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you,

Maggie M.
Application Engineer
National Instruments.
http://www.ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 66
(4,521 Views)

It is because the 64-bit desktop version of the toolkit is only on the community and is not an officially shipping NI software product. If you have customers who request 64-bit version of this toolkit, please let me know.

0 Kudos
Message 53 of 66
(4,516 Views)

Jeannie,

Please count me as a customer who uses this product and who would like to see it mainstreamed. I am only now switching our application from 32-bit to 64-bit LabVIEW because the 32->64 bit change can't be made until every single component is available in 64-bit variant.  I would much prefer the Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit be equally supported on both platforms.

I am grateful to ZJ Gu and Yanhong at NI Labs for making it available, and saving me the task of recoding the functions we use in G.

Installation was largely smooth. I did get the following error:

aspt-1.png

The NI license manager showed that the toolkit was already activated (I had previously installed the 32-bit version of ASPT to see whether the supported version was secretly dual-architecture) so the error may be one caused by "product already activated". I'll try a clean install on another machine later.

-Rob Calhoun

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 66
(4,502 Views)

iiiok

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 66
(4,456 Views)

Dear all,

I have installed LabVIEW 2017 (64-bit) in my window, but I couldn't successfully install the advanced signal processing toolkit(ASPT).could you help me please?I wonder if you send me the ASPT installer.

Thank you in advance!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 56 of 66
(4,220 Views)

Hi samuelaa,

Please select the features to install.

ASPT_install.png

Thanks!

Yanhong

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 66
(4,214 Views)

Dear Yanhong,

Thank you so much for your early reply,unfortunately I did select that but still, it is not successfully installed

Regrads,

Samuel

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 66
(4,211 Views)

Hi Samuel,

It seems you were installing the 32-bit toolkit.. Would you please check?

And you can find the ASPT 64-bit installer here  https://forums.ni.com/t5/NI-Labs-Toolkits/LabVIEW-2017-64-bit-Advanced-Signal-Processing-Toolkit/ta-...

Thanks!

Yanhong

0 Kudos
Message 59 of 66
(4,206 Views)

Dear Yanhong,

Thank you!Could you send me the actual 64-bit link of ASPT?

Regards,

Samuel

0 Kudos
Message 60 of 66
(4,204 Views)