NI Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to NI LabVIEW 2009 - 2017 (64-bit) Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit

Description:

The LabVIEW 2009-2017 Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit (64-bit) provides VIs for time frequency analysis, time series analysis, and wavelet analysis. You can process larger data sets with the Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit (64-bit) than with the 32-bit version, if more memory is present. You must activate a valid NI LabVIEW 2009-2017 (32-bit) Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit license in order to activate your copy of the Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit (64-bit) after the 30-day evaluation period expires.

Software Requirements:

The computer you are using must meet the following minimum system requirements to run the Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit (64-bit):

• Windows 10/8.11/7 SP12 (64-bit)
  • Windows Server 2012 R21
  • Windows Server 2008 R2 SP12
  • 200 MB free disk space
  • LabVIEW 2009-2017 Full or Professional Development System (64-bit)

1 NI software installs VC2015 Runtime and .NET 4.6.1. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 require Microsoft updates to support these items. Refer to Microsoft KB2919442 and KB2919355 for more information about how to install these updates.

2 NI software is signed with a SHA-256 certificate. Windows 7 SP1, Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1, and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 require Microsoft updates to support SHA-256. Refer to Microsoft KB3033929 for more information about how to install this security update.

Please feel free to ask questions here and provide feedback to NI R&D.

Thanks,

ZJ (Zhijun) Gu

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 66
(34,370 Views)

Here are some simple examples that will work with ASPT 64-bit if memory is larger than 4GB. They will never succeed to run with ASPT 32-bit.

Time Frequency Analysis: STFTTest.vi

Time Series Analysis: MUSICTest.vi

Wavelet Analysis: DWTTest.vi

Larger data set can be supported if physical memory is large enough.

Thanks,

Mac Zhang

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 66
(11,984 Views)

Results of tesing the 64-bit Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) toolkit Functions using the NDE Wave & Image Processor Software ( http://sine.ni.com/cs/app/doc/p/id/cs-11698 ). 

Module

Operation based on initial testing

Signal Wavelet Denoise

Working Fine

Signal Wavelet MultiResolutionAnalysis & Reconstruction

Working Fine

Signal Wavelet Detrend

Working Fine

Image Wavelet MultiResolution Analysis & Reconstruction

Working Fine

Image Wavelet Denoise

Working Fine

Joint-Time Frequency

Working Fine

All of the underlying functions from the ASP toolkit that support these functions appear to be working fine.  I plan to test some of the newer features in the future including cepstrum and time series analysis as I incorporate these into my software.

Thank you NI!

Sincerely,

Don

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 66
(11,984 Views)

Good results!

Feel free to post any other feedbacks!

ZJ Gu

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 66
(11,984 Views)

IS IT POSSSIBLE TO USE LAB VIEW 8.6 FOR WAVLET NEURAL NETWORK ANALYSIS

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 66
(11,984 Views)

Hi,

What do you mean? Could you please tell more? In ASPT, we provide powerful wavelet tranform / application functions.

ZJ (Zhijun) Gu

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 66
(11,984 Views)

my project is to identify forearm motions from emg signals,,,,,  wavelet transform is used to filter out noise from emg signal and it ll provide the exact emg signal in the frequency domain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if u have any other suggestions u can tell me regarding my project,,,,,,

thanks for ur reply,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 66
(11,984 Views)

Then you can try Wavelet Denoise function in Advanced Signal Processing Toolkit.

ZJ (Zhijun) Gu

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 66
(11,984 Views)

Is the toolkit compatible with the LV 2010 x64?  It would be great if it is, as I am in the process of evaluating to see if I need to update my development machine...

Or is there a version compatible to 2010 coming out sometime in the near future?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 66
(11,984 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for your request. We are now considering to support LV 2010 64bit. I will let you know if it is ready.

Thanks again!

ZJ (Zhijun) Gu

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 66
(11,983 Views)