Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in installation of the multisim student edition

Topic:    DVD5  KIT, NI  CIRCUIT  DESIGN  SUITE  14.0.1  EDUCATIONAL  EDITION

Situation:  New Labtop (with WINDOWS10 PRO) and 2 partitions on one SSD (500GB) 

C.\     100GB  Partition

D:\     350GB  Partition - for program data only

After installing other Programms finally I installed the "Student Circuit Design Suite" - it landed on C.\  

but some parts of the program where placed on Partition D:\

So I decided to make a single Partition, i.e.: the SSD got single Partition C:\  with all the 500GB.

I used the program:  EaseUS Partition Master Professional (Lifetime Upgrades) 12.10

to became a single Partition - without any loss of program data from the former Partition D:\

But - as a matter of facts - the previous working Installation of  "Student Circuit Design Suite" (on C: & D:\)

is not working anymore.....

I made a reinstallation of the program but it did not help....

So I deleted all program parts - and cleared / deleted all intertracks by use of the "regedit" program of Windows10.

Is here anybody who can help me?

Thank you very much In advance -

Toni from Vienna/Austria

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,133 Views)

Hi Artony,

Why have you decided to merge two partitions into one after the first installation? Is steps that you've described didn't work I think that performing a clean installation of OS may be necessary (including disc format). There may be some register path dependencies that you won't be able to find manually. That would be also a good approach to try installing newer version 14.1. Link:

http://www.ni.com/download/ni-circuit-design-suite-educational-edition-14.1/6505/en/

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,009 Views)