Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW – Multisim Touch on the iPad

Hi Lalox:

Not a problem, thanks for keeping us in the loop. One of the things we are trying to confirm is that the issue is NOT happening in iOS 9. In one case even after updating there was the crash issue, but uninstall/reinstall fix it, again, within the latest iOS 9.

Again, any information is quite helpful for us to provide a solution or workaround for anyone who experiences this crash.

Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 46
(2,781 Views)

Could you try updating your iOS version to the latest (9.2)? Please let us know if that solves the problem.

I will not do it, because, i think that 9.x is not good for my device, and NI promised that ios 7 or newer is compatible!

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 46
(2,763 Views)
Ok in my case I will try updating to 9.2. Now it is installing 9.1.2 but it will be fast and easy to upgrade 9.2 at the end. With both i will try multism and keep you informed. Hope today you will have news from me.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 46
(2,746 Views)

Hi CheF85, sorry to hear that. We did tested the app in iOS 8.x in several devices and all tests passed properly, we are gathering information on this issue since we are trying to pinpoint the root cause so we can fix it, from the reports we've received and the reproduce we have tried I can tell you that we are seeing that this issue is happening in iOS 8.x but not in all devices, only in particular devices.

You did asked before about refunds, we as developers do not process refunds directly. You can however initiate a report with Apple, and ask Apple to process the refund, provide them with the details of the issue and why you want a refund. This is the link with instructions: Instructions to report a problem

If you do decide to update to iOS 9 and wish to share that info with us later on please do so here.

Regards,

Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 46
(2,736 Views)

A1458 model, IPad 4th generation  wifi, updated to 9.2.1 and multisimtouch working fine. Thanks for support.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 46
(2,724 Views)

Multisim keeps crashing here:

Multisim App v. 1.1.2

iPad model vA1474

iOS 8.1

thanks for your support. 

Regards Valentin

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 46
(2,688 Views)

Thanks for your patience Lalox. 

Valentin, could you try updating your iOS version to 9? We have found that this crash only seems to happen in versions of iOS older than 9. However, we are currently working on a solution for customers that are unable to update their version of iOS. 

Jeff

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 46
(2,667 Views)

I just now bought ( 31 Jan 2016 8PM ) and install the multisim touch on my ipad, but it is not working, icon appeared on the ipad  as I click the icon multisim first screen appears, and when I  am trying to touch any where in this screen app immediately closed . Please help

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 46
(2,610 Views)

Hi pakplc,

We have discovered the latest version of the app has some problems on devices with iOS versions less than 9. We are working to come up with a solution for this, but in the meantime a workaround is updating your device to iOS 9 or later. 

Jeff

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 46
(2,595 Views)

Also pakplc, could you post the details of what iOS version you are running, and what model (exact model at the back) is your iPad? If you did end up upgrading to iOS 9 let us know if the app worked as well.

Regards,

Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 46
(2,584 Views)